Friday, September 14, 2012

So There!

I think I finally got it as close to perfect as possible. I've edited and edited over and over. I've had others read and give me advice and I think that really helped! I had to do a lot of formatting and reformatting even after I finished with the story itself. It takes a lot of work to Self-publish. You almost always have to rely on yourself to make the book as best as possible. It's really no one else responsibility even if it was published by a real publishing company with an Editor, I know I would still be responsible for my own book. I know I make a lot of mistakes when I write and I miss a lot of them while editing but I edit  until I'm completely happy with the book. I wouldn't want to send out something that is beyond crap. Anyways, this post is supposed to be about the fact that So There! will soon be available in paperback! Don't miss out on an awesome read. I might be bias though....
Three Fors, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment