Friday, September 14, 2012

The Three Fors

First off, "Three Fors" stands for "Forever and ever, for now and for always." I came up with it when I was about fifteen years old. It was going to be for a story I was writing at the time but it didn't pan out very well but ever since then the Three Fors have always stuck with me. I'm hoping one day I can write an epic love story where the couple says that they will love each other, "Forever and ever, for now and for always."  I'm Andrea Tracy and this blog some other pages I have made is to help promote my writing. So far I've published So There! and The Grace of Running. Both are on sell at Amazon and Create Space. Check them out. You really won't be disappointed. Other than just promoting my writing I will also post quotes from my books, parts I like the most and new ideas for different stories. I hope you enjoy my blog.
Three Fors, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment